- Have school holidays off
- Join a not for profit organisation committed to professional development
- Work close to home – Alamanda Kindergarten! Based in Point Cook!
Join us and our vision – for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success.
At ECMS, we have been providing high quality and inclusive early learning and care for Melbourne children, families and communities for more than 22 years. Our 65 kindergartens and childcare centres touch the lives of 6500 children across Melbourne each week.
Alamanda Kindergarten is a modern, purpose-built kindergarten located alongside Alamanda College in Point Cook. Our team of nurturing and experienced educators deliver high quality and inclusive three and four-year-old kindergarten programs that help each child realise their potential.
As a Centre Director you will:
- Build strong collaborative relationships with parents, families, Educators and the local community to provide an inclusive and enriching play-based learning program for children
- Be a pedagogical leader who can help strengthen a solid philosophy around the ECMS and Alamanda community values and beliefs
- Lead and support a team of Educators by providing constructive feedback and coaching to improve operational practice and values-driven behaviour
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standards
- Be a motivated and driven leader who will inspire a positive learning culture at an established centre
- Be supported by the Area Manager with the day-to-day operations and by Child Safety Compliance Advisors
- Be working part-time 24 hours per week, on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
To be considered you will have:
- A Bachelor in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Experience as a Centre Director and experience leading a large team and ability to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing high quality and inclusive programs for children of all ages
- Current Working with Children Check/VIT and National Police Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
- Experience with Qikkids and Story Park will be highly regarded
Benefits of joining our team:
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days, leadership meetings, individual performance reviews and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Earn $500 through our Employee Referral program when you refer a successful applicant
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (004) training for staff
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Child safety is a fundamental aspect of all roles at ECMS. We promote the rights of all children to participate, have a purpose and be protected from harm. Our purpose is to make every day count by providing high quality play based learning in a safe and inclusive environment – ensuring that children and families in our community thrive in life.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now! Applications Close 3rd July
Category: Kindergarten - Nominated Supervisor / Lead Educator
Date posted :