- Have school holidays off
- Funded First Aid
- Join a team of nurturing & caring Educators, committed to a quality play based learning program
Join us and our vision – for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success.
At ECMS, we have been providing high quality and inclusive early learning and care for Melbourne children, families and communities for more than 22 years. Our 65 kindergartens and childcare centres touch the lives of 6500 children across Melbourne each week.
Greenhills Preschool's team of nurturing and experienced educators deliver high quality and inclusive three and four-year-old kindergarten programs that help each child realise their potential. Educators partner with parents and children – to develop a play-based learning program that builds on your child’s interests and capabilities.
As a Diploma Educator (4-year-old group) you will:
- Work collaboratively with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build and maintain positive and meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the local community
- Be a motivated and driven Educator, who will actively contribute to the program, through detailed observations & documentation and positive behaviour guidance strategies and will provide spontaneous play-based learning experiences to extend on children’s learning
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standard
- Be working part time 8 hours per week, on Mondays from 8:15am – 11:45pm and Thursdays from 8:15am – 12:45pm.
To be considered you will have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Experience working as a Diploma Educator in a kindergarten
- Current Working with Children’s Check and National Police Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
Benefits of joining our team:
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days, leadership meetings, individual performance reviews and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Earn $500 through our Employee Referral program when you refer a successful applicant
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (004) training for staff
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Child safety is a fundamental aspect of all roles at ECMS. We promote the rights of all children to participate, have a purpose and be protected from harm. Our purpose is to make every day count by providing high quality play based learning in a safe and inclusive environment – ensuring that children and families in our community thrive in life.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now!
Category: Kindergarten - Educator
Date posted :