- Dedicated and supportive team!
- Build your career in a 3YO sessional kindergarten
- Organisation committed to the professional development of children
ECMS’ vision is for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success. ECMS exists to make every day count by providing high-quality, play-based learning in a safe and inclusive environment – ensuring that children and families in our community thrive in life. ECMS has been operating for over 22 years and is one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 63 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS impacts the lives of 6500 Melbourne children each week.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Break Cover Educator to join our team at St Mary's Kindergarten. A dynamic and exciting kindergarten where we offer a varied and active play-based program that focuses on developing children's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual skills. We place an importance on professionally training our educators to guide learning environments that are designed to help children grow and develop confidence.
This is a part-time position working 3 hours a week on a Thursday and Friday from 12 - 1:30pm. This is a new role working from January to December 2022.
What will you do?
- Partner with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build trust with the families by respecting diversity and connecting to individual cultural needs. You will work in partnership with parents and encourage their involvement in the program
- Contribute to a child safe environment ensuring standards are met on a daily basis
Essential criteria for a Diploma Educator:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check and National Police Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standards
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (004) and CPR (001) training for staff
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Child safety is a fundamental aspect of all roles at ECMS. We promote the rights of all children to participate, have a purpose and be protected from harm.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now!
Category: Kindergarten - Educator
Date posted :