- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to professional development
- Join a team of nurturing & caring Educators, committed to a quality play-based learning program
- Have school holidays off!
ECMS’ vision is for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success. ECMS exists to make every day count by providing high-quality, play-based learning in a safe and inclusive environment – ensuring that children and families in our community thrive in life. If your values align, and you have a passion for working with children, then ECMS is the place for you! ECMS has been operating for over 22 years and is one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 63 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS impacts the lives of 6500 Melbourne children each week.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III Educator to join our team at Remus Way Preschool. We believe when children feel safe with a sense of belonging in their learning environment they will succeed in their learning journey, reaching their full potential. Family and wider community involvement is encouraged to create a strong sense of community.
This is an ongoing, part time position working 23.45 hours a week in the 3YO and 4YO groups commencing Term 1 2022 on:
Monday 8:00 - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:00 - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00 - 3:45pm
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build and maintain positive and meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the local community
- Be a motivated and driven Educator, who will actively contribute to the program, through detailed observations & documentation
- Build positive behaviour guidance strategies and provide spontaneous play-based learning experiences to extend on children's learning
- Contribute to a child safe environment ensuring standards are met on a daily basis
Essential criteria for a Certificate III Educator:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standard
- Experience working as a Certificate III Educator in a long day care service
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (004) and CPR (001) training for staff
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Child safety is a fundamental aspect of all roles at ECMS. We promote the rights of all children to participate, have a purpose and be protected from harm. Our purpose is to make every day count by providing high quality play-based learning in a safe and inclusive environment – ensuring that children and families in our community thrive in life.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now! Applications close date.
Category: Kindergarten - Nominated Supervisor / Lead Educator
Date posted :