- Great opportunity to accelerate your career with hands on experience across two teams
- Join a non-for-profit organisation committed to impacting the lives of children
- Flexible working arrangement including working from home and start/finish times
ECMS’ vision is for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success. ECMS exists to make every day count by providing high-quality, play-based learning in a safe and inclusive environment.
Are you looking for a developmental opportunity to build your career in the Human Resource space? ECMS is seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment and Relief Coordinator to join the People Team! Our dynamic team is looking for someone to work in a central role to support the Recruitment Team and Relief Team to attract, select and onboard Educators to our 64 Kindergartens and Early Learning and Care Centres. This new role will provide fundamental administration and recruitment support liaising directly with candidates and internal stakeholders. This could be a full-time or part-time position with the option of flexible working hours. If you are hungry to learn, willing to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in the lives of children then this is the position for you!
What will you do?
In the Recruitment space…
- Support the Recruitment Team by advertising vacancies on Seek and other internal and external job board pages, including advertisement drafting
- Be the first point of contact for candidates and respond to queries accordingly
- Participate in the recruitment process alongside hiring managers including contracting new employees and gathering recruitment documents
In the Relief space…
- Provide support with on-boarding new casual employees and updating candidate and employee profiles
- Updating and maintaining a number of internal systems holding employee data
- Assist with general administration tasks including reporting
- Be a point of contact for the Casual Team including facilitating queries and filling shifts
More about you
- Have at leave 2 years of professional experience, with some administration experience (even if part of a role)
- Be a self-starter who can proactively manage their workload and communicate their needs to stakeholders
- Able to naturally collaborate and connect and understand other’s perspectives with a strong orientation to playing your part within our team
- Customer centric, practical and have problem-solving abilities. A natural inclination for organisation
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to use HR and/or developing administration skills
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work in a highly flexible and outcome-focused organisation
- Opportunity to accelerate your career due to a high level of responsibility and opportunities supplemented by a wide variety of online personal development courses, access to ECMS conference and professional development days and exposure to all levels of leadership
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please contact Stephanie on 0438 712 567. Applications close Sunday 22nd October 2021.
Category: Management & Support - People & Culture
Date posted :