- Work life balance – finish in time for school pick up
- Receive school holidays off working with VECTEA entitlements
- Professional development opportunities, referral rewards & discounts for staff
ECMS’ philosophy is simple; We foster lifelong learning. As a result, we have been operating for over 27 years and are one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 70 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS Educators impact the lives of 5,500 Victorian children each week. We are dedicated to consistently good learning outcomes, and being the place where the best early years people choose to be.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Break Cover Educator to join at team at Greenhills Preschool. Greenhills Preschool's team of nurturing and experienced educators deliver high quality and inclusive three and four-year-old kindergarten programs that help each child realise their potential.
We are seeking a Break Cover Educator to work on a Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30am - 1:30pm in the 4YO Group. A total of 4hrs a week.
What will you do?
- Partner with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build trust with the families by respecting diversity and connecting to individual cultural needs. You will work in partnership with parents and encourage their involvement in the program
- Contribute to a child safe environment ensuring standards are met on a daily basis
More about you
- A Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check and National Police Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standards
What’s in it for you?
- 50% childcare discount!
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (0012)
‘ECMS promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Successful applicants are required to adhere to our child safe practices, policies can be located here.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from diverse communities and backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now!? Applications close Thursday, 7 March 2024. Click the Apply button now!
Category: Kindergarten - Educator
Date posted :