- Work life balance – finish in time for school pick up
- Receive school holidays off working with VECTEA entitlements
- Fantastic opportunity to join an a not-for-profit organisation
ECMS’ philosophy is simple; We foster lifelong learning. As a result, we have been operating for over 27 years and are one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 70 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS Educators impact the lives of 5,500 Victorian children each week. We are dedicated to consistently good learning outcomes, and being the place where the best early years people choose to be.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III Educator to join our team at St Mary's Kindergarten. Our experienced and passionate educators provide three and four-year-old kindergarten programs within the tranquil grounds of St Mary’s historic church. St Mary's Kindergarten has been rated as Exceeding National Quality Standard.
This role is part-time ongoing, working 18.75 hours a week from the hours of 8:30am - 2:45pm, on a Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, in the 3YO Group.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build and maintain positive and meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the local community
- Be a motivated and driven Educator, who will actively contribute to the program, through detailed observations & documentation
- Build positive behaviour guidance strategies and provide spontaneous play-based learning experiences to extend on children's learning
- Contribute to a child safe environment ensuring standards are met on a daily basis
More about you
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standard
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Experience working as a Certificate III Educator in a long day care service – depending on the needs of the service this can be removed.
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- 50% childcare discount!
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days and development plans
- ECMS' Recognition of Outstanding Practice Awards to recognise staff and teams who have demonstrated an outstanding practice
- Access to a range of retail and recreational activities at significantly reduced rates via our fully sponsored Employee Benefits Program
- Funded First Aid (0012)
‘ECMS promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Successful applicants are required to adhere to our child safe practices, policies can be located here.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from diverse communities and backgrounds are encouraged.
To begin a rewarding career with ECMS apply now!? Applications close Thursday, 7 March 2024. Click the Apply button now!
Category: Kindergarten - Co-Educator
Date posted :