- VECTEA entitlements | School holidays off
- 50% off childcare fees | Hundreds of employee discounts
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to professional development
ECMS’ philosophy is simple; We foster lifelong learning. As a result, we have been operating for over 27 years and are one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 60 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS Educators impact the lives of 5,500 Victorian children each week. We are dedicated to consistently good learning outcomes, and being the place where the best early years people choose to be.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III Educator to join our team at Washington Drive Preschool. The newly renovated Washington Drive Preschool is a community kindergarten, located in a quiet residential pocket on the cusp of Oakleigh South and Bentleigh East.We value the early childhood years and consider them as the foundation and layout of lifetime skills and abilities. Our centre delivers kindergarten programs that will encourage your child to develop independence, improve language and their fine and gross motor skills, your child will learn about social boundaries, build self-esteem and foster their natural curiosity developing a love for life-long learning.
Should you be successful, you will be joining our team in the multi-age group, working 12.5 hours per week on Wednesdays & Fridays 9am - 3:15pm.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with your team to provide an appropriate developmental and enriching program for children which maximises opportunities for them to develop to their full potential
- Build and maintain positive and meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the local community
- Be a motivated and driven Educator, who will actively contribute to the program, through detailed observations & documentation
- Build positive behaviour guidance strategies and provide spontaneous play-based learning experiences to extend on children's learning
- Contribute to a child safe environment ensuring standards are met on a daily basis
Essential criteria for a Certificate III Educator:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standard
- Experience working as a Certificate III Educator in a long day care service – depending on the needs of the service this can be removed.
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- 50% childcare discount!
- VECTEA - You receive paid school holidays off
- Exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference for all ECMS staff, professional development days and development plans
- Receive discounts from Woolworths/Coles 4%, Event Cinemas 15%, Adairs 6%, Booking.com 6% and over 330 other retailers with access to ECMS Advantage!
- Opportunity to progress your career - ECMS is always seeking those interested in taking the next step in their career
ECMS promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Successful applicants are required to adhere to our child safe practices, policies can be located here.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from diverse communities and backgrounds are encouraged.
Category: Kindergarten - Co-Educator
Date posted :