- Fast-tracked applications to help you get job ready!
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to professional development
- Dedicated and supportive team
ECMS’ philosophy is simple; We foster lifelong learning. As a result, we have been operating for over 22 years and are one of Victoria’s largest Early Years Managers – through 61 kindergartens and child care centres, ECMS impacts the lives of 6,000 Victorian children each week. We are dedicated to consistently good learning outcomes, and being the place where the best early years people choose to be. You are invited to join us in enriching the lives of children, and their families, alongside our team of passionate educators and mentors through play-based learning programs.
For a limited time, we will be fast tracking graduate applications to help you get job ready! Current opportunities include vacancies for casual, fixed-term and permanent roles available across our organisation.
- Have started a course in early childhood education, and
- are making satisfactory progress towards completing the course, and
- are meeting the requirements for maintaining the enrolment, and
- hold an approved Certificate III level, or
- hold an approved Diploma level educator qualification, or
- have completed at least 50 percent of the bachelor’s course to be considered ‘suitably qualified’ in line with the ACECQA guidelines.
Our People are:
- Passionate about early childhood education, and are embraced by a not-for-profit organization that invests in our people!
- Certificate III, Diploma, or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education qualified, or are due to graduate in 2022
- Learning and growing alongside leading early childhood professionals in our services
- Champions of the benefits of high-quality early childhood education are actively making a difference in Children’s lives & their communities
Benefits of joining the ECMS Team
- Opportunity to work in some of the sector's newest and most regarded services.
- Access to ECMS Advantage – receive discounts from over 330 retailers including Woolworths/Coles 4%, Event Cinemas 15%, Adairs 6%, Booking.com 6%
- Dedicated management team to support you in your career development
- Our locations are close to public transport, cafes & entertainment venues
- Gain high-quality industry experience by being hands-on in a wide range of settings, and age groups across Victoria.
- Genuine career development opportunities with dedicated professional development days, conferences, internal training resources, and so much more!
If you are ready to get on board with a sector-leading not-for-profit organisation, and kick-start your career, Apply now!
We are a child-safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Child safety is a fundamental aspect of all roles at ECMS. We promote the rights of all children to participate, have a purpose, and be protected from harm.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Category: Kindergarten - Nominated Supervisor / Lead Educator
Date posted :