- Brand new service opening January 2024!
- Work off the floor support children and families
- VECTEA entitlements including paid school holidays off
You are invited to join ECMS in launching a brand-new, quadruple unit sessional kindergarten – West Maddingly Early Years Hub, located in West Maddingly!
This purpose-built centre has been designed with one goal; enriching the lives of children, their families and the community, through play-based learning programs. The service features a sessional kindergarten, maternal and allied health care services and community rooms. In the following years the service will quickly grow into a quadruple room kindergarten, housing up-to 132 children. The official opening date is January 2023.
We are seeking a part-time, Nominated Supervisor to join ECMS and play a pivotal role in the Service’s launch. Our successful candidate will be involved in recruiting their own dream team, securing enrolments and working with the local community to build the service’s connections with stakeholders and families. You will work alongside your new team, on and off the floor, to maintain a high standard of excellence in operational and pedagogical practice.
What will you do?
- Play a critical role in the preparation and opening of the service.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with parents, families, educators and the local community to provide an inclusive and enriching play-based learning program for children.
- Be a pedagogical leader who can develop and implement a contemporary early year’s philosophy framed upon ECMS’ and our West Maddingly Early Years Hub communities’ values and beliefs.
- Lead and support a team of Educators through ongoing coaching, mentoring, and skill building in a values-driven culture.
- You will lead and contribute to a child safe environment.
What will you bring?
- A Bachelor or Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Have a demonstrated minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Nominated Supervisor role.
- Experience leading a medium to large team of Educators.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing high quality and inclusive programs for young children.
- Experience with change management, sound understanding of the change process for individuals.
- Current VIT and National Police Check, current Level 2 First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate.
What will you receive in return?
- Opportunity to build your own service!
- Be mentored by an experienced Area Manager and Practice Leader.
- Professional Networking with nearby services for day-to-day, operational and pedagogical outcomes.
- School holidays off – paid with VECTEA entitlements!
- 50% childcare discount!
- Ongoing career support.
- FREE and exciting professional development opportunities including the annual conference.
- Generous resources with IT equipment in your classrooms including iPad's and interactive whiteboards.
- Funded First Aid Course.
- Receive discounts from Woolworths/Coles 4%, Event Cinemas 15%, Adairs 6%, Booking.com 6% and over 330 other retailers with access to ECMS Advantage!
- Work life balance! Work part time and potentially finish in time for school pick up.
‘ECMS promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Successful applicants are required to adhere to our child safe practices, policies can be located here.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from diverse communities and backgrounds are encouraged.
If this is the role for you then submit your interest now! For more information, contact Stephanie at email@example.com.
Category: Management & Support - Early Childhood Management
Date posted :