- 50% childcare discount I discounts to hundreds of retailers
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities
- Opportunity to accelerate your career due to high level of responsibility
ECMS’ vision is for every child to realise their right to a strong foundation for lifelong success. ECMS exists to make every day count by providing high-quality, play-based learning in a safe and inclusive environment.
Are you looking to join a growing team and build your career in the Risk, Compliance and Child Safety space? ECMS is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Risk and Compliance Business Partner – Child Safeguarding to lead the collective effort to ensure ECMS is a child safe organisation that delivers a quality service.
You will be central to promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement underpinned by critical reflection, learning frameworks and trauma informed practice. As a trusted advisor you will coach and guide risk management and incident reporting, including child safety investigations. You will partner with teams and leaders across the organisation to build the systems, processes and culture that will be underpin organisational health and success.
This position is full-time; however, part-time may be explored for the right candidate. The position boasts flexible working hours and work from home options. If you are hungry to learn, willing to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in the lives of children then this is the position for you! This is a fixed-term, 12-month role.
What will you do?
Quality Improvement and Legislative Requirements
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of quality improvement systems across ECMS, including those relating to child safeguarding, trauma informed practice and risk.
- Through the critical analysis of information, identify systemic issues and best practice across ECMS to implement system improvements to reduce risk to children.
- Ensure ECMS meets all regulatory reporting requirements pertaining to serious incidents and legislative compliance.
Child Safety and Investigations
- Provide guidance, support and coaching across the organisation in relation to child wellbeing, actively promoting a culture of child safety throughout the organisation.
- Facilitate the response to serious child safety incidents, particularly those that require reporting to regulatory authorities such Reportable Conduct matters and the Department of Education.
- Conduct internal investigations and reviews across the organisation while adhering to principles of procedural fairness and child inclusion.
- Ensure the voice of the child is considered in all child safety matters.
More about you
- Have at leave 5 years of professional experience with relevant qualifications to the role.
- Experience in risk assessment and mitigation in relation to child safety and wellbeing concerns.
- Experience in the coordination of quality assurance programs in either the community service sector or education environment.
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills, particularly synthesising information from diverse sources and drawing out implications for practice and improvement.
What’s in it for you?
- 50% childcare discount!
- 6 weeks paid parental leave.
- Discounts to hundreds of retail and recreational activities such as Coles, JB-Hi-Fi and Booking.com.
- A chance to work in a highly flexible and outcome-focused organisation.
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities.
- Opportunity to accelerate your career due to high level of responsibility and opportunities supplemented by a wide variety of online personal development courses, access to ECMS conference and professional development days and exposure to all levels of leadership.
‘ECMS promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Successful applicants are required to adhere to our child safe practices, policies can be located here.’
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from diverse communities and backgrounds are encouraged.
For more information, please contact Stephanie by email at email@example.com Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Click the apply button now!
Category: Management & Support - Risk and Compliance
Date posted :